Well initially I was sitting here, scratching the top of my head and trying to come up with a good answer. If I had to chose a scene where the characters specifically sleep with each other, I would go with the last love making scene from Sakura Gari (樱狩). However, there’s a wee bit too much drama in that manga overall and that somehow affected my overall enjoyment of it. Then there’s the love scene from Touch me again (タッチ・ミー・アゲイン). An interesting thing about this one is that you don’t even get to see anyone do anything. The reader merely see glimpses of that night, accompanied by the characters’ reminiscing and pondering and their feelings about what had happened at that time.
However, most of the moments that ‘stole my heart’ and made me giddy beyond belief didn’t really involve any intercourse in the first place. So the following is a list of what I wanted to write about in the first place, as I was literally banging my head against the wall trying to come up with scenes along the lines of the above. WARNING!!!! Kinda-sorta spoilers ahead :D. Not that you can have many mind-blowing spoilers in a yaoi, but hey xD. They’re mostly to do with details concerning the characters’ stories/path (cause some are from VNs).
- Akira and Rin’s first kinda-sorta kiss (at least, I’m fairly sure that this was their first kiss), from Togainu no Chi (咎狗の血). Now I say ‘kinda-sorta’ because (don’t quote me on this though, it’s been a while since I read the VN ^^”) Rin was unconscious and Akira attempted to give him some water – because that’s the most legit thing to do give the circumstances – aaaaand cue the mouth to mouth xD. Apparently, Rin was dreaming all the while, specifically about some past unrequited love of his and ends up thinking that Akira is that guy and starts to kiss him. Or something-something along those lines xD.
Now my clumsy way of presenting stuff most definitely makes this seem less intriguing than it actually is, but I swear that scene was sexy as fudge!!!! Now go read the VN! xD
- This scene from In these words –
I hadn’t even read the manga at the time I first saw this panel, but dear lord, I loved it from the start. And after I got my hands on the manga, I couldn’t help but love this scene (not to mention Shinohara) even more. This illustration is also one of many that demonstrate TogaQ’s immense talent. I mean, I feel sad and pained just by looking at Shinohara’s expression. Ok, I’ll shush with the drama for now xD.
- The entire OVA about Onodera and Takano while they were still in high school, from the Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi (世界一初恋) series. That episode just oozes fluff and emotion and is beyond awesome! ^___^
- Pretty much every moment when Nezumi and Shion are together – with special emphasis on their kiss scenes xD – from No.6.
- Clear’s return to Aoba, in DMMd, the VN. Enough said :D:D.
- I can’t find a suitable image for it and I sure as fudge am too lazy to dig out my copy of One of these nights just now and take a picture, but the scene where Katsuya just shows up at David’s hotel room in the middle of the night and they hug (before moving on to the more 18+ activities xD) is just superb (♥ω♥ ) ~♪.
Can’t think of anything else just now, so I’ll leave it at that. As always, thanks for stopping by! 🙂