So I’ve recently received the Liebster Award from my friend ニッキ. Thanks a bunch for the award and seeing as I’ll accept it, on with the questions! :D:D
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!).
Ok, now on with the questions I’m supposed to answer xD.
What is O-N-E word that describes you?
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerm…..I know people can go all ‘but what is normal?’ here, but I’m gonna go with “weird” for this one. Yup, it encapsulates quite a few things so it seems appropriate enough.
What animal would you be, if you could be one?
I swear I’m not trying to be a smarty pants here, but we’re all animals :”D. So if I’d have to pick a non-human animal that I’d like to be I’d probably go for a cat or a bird ^^.
What’s your favourite book?
List incoming!! Actually, I probably won’t be able to list everything I want to cause I suck at remembering things when I want to, so here are a few of the books that’ve haunted me ever since I first read ’em ^^ – Stephen King’s Pet Sematary, pretty much everything Hubert Selby Jr.’s written (seriously, that guy is beyond amazing, it’s not even funny Oo) and Inio Asano’s Nijigahara Holograph and What a wonderful world!
What are you most likely to do on a rainy day?
If I get to stay at home all day, ideally I’d be reading and maybe watching a movie later on. Accompanied by a warm cup of green tea, of course :D.
What fictional character do you identify with, the most?
I honestly don’t know who to pick here :(… I sometimes find similarities between me and certain characters, but I don’t think I ever went all ‘Aha! WE’re really similar in every possible way.’
What, if any, is your favourite subject/class?
During school? If so, it would most definitely be English :D.
Who inspires you?
Definitely some of the authors whose works I’ve (re-/)read over the years. But I’m also inspired by friends/family and people in general. *here’s some water to wash away the cheesiness*
Where and/or with whom would you rather be right now?
Having a movie night with some of my friends from home.
What’s your favourite gadget/‘toy’? (i.e., phone, tablet, PSP, you name it)
My laptop. No doubt about it.
Would you like to try, for one day, the life of a member of the opposite/another sex?
Yup, but I want to be there and just witness what’s going on for them in order to get a better idea of what they’re thinking and why ^^.
Are you mad at me for coming up with these questions? (if your answer is ‘yes’… I’m sorry)
On to the facts about myself ^^.
1. I love cats.
2. I basically drink green tea instead of water.
3. I’m a sucker for tragic characters and sad stories in general :D.
4. I don’t dream much but when I do, my dreams’re usually messed up/just plain weird.
5. My favourite flowers are carnations.
6. I usually come up with good answers for stuff like this after everything’s already over ><.
7. I used to spend all of my allowance exclusively on books while still at school :D.
8. Ben&Jerry’s Cookie Dough ice cream is a slice of heaven on earth!!!! (I guess the fact here would be that I kinda love that flavour ^^”)
9. I’ve been wearing glasses since I was 3 years old.
10. Currently reading A single man by Christopher Isherwood.
I now tag the following:
As for the new questions that you guys have to answer:
1. How’s your day been so far?
2. (These things aren’t complete without everyone’s favourite question) What’s your favourite colour? xD
3. What made you start a blog?
4. What’s your favourite work of art that you’re encountered so far? (and by this I mean anything from a painting to a movie, video game, book, you name it)
5. Do you have a favourite quote?
6. What is your most cherished memory so far?
7. Do you have/have you ever had any pets?
8. Do you have/have you ever had anything that you consider to be a talisman/lucky charm and if yes, what is/was it?
9. Favourite past time activity?
10. What’s the last thing that you’ve done recently that you really had fun doing?
11. Favourite time of the year? 😀
Ok, so that should be it for this post. Hope you have fun, and as always – thanks for stopping by! 🙂